Quick & easy grilled veggie flatbread on store-bought naan! You can substitute the veggies for any of your favorites. We are using vegan feta, but you can choose to use whichever type of cheese you want!
- Vegetables (zucchini, yellow squash, mushrooms, onions, peppers, etc)
- Mixed olives
- Feta cheese (vegan or not)
- Olive oil
- Grill your vegetables or sautee them on the stovetop. I use my Ninja Foodi indoor grill.
- Spread some olive oil on your Naan and par-grill it (you can also do this in the oven) for about 2 minutes. We are not cooking it completely yet.
- Remove the Naan from the grill or oven and top it with your cheese and veggies, and put it back on the grill or oven until the cheese melts (about another 2 minutes). Make sure to watch it so you don’t burn your Naan.
- Pull out of the oven when ready and let sit for a minute.