South Florida is famous for Key Lime Pie. Here is a delicious custardy version that will delight your guests. With this recipe, you can either make 6 mini pies, or one 9 inch pie!
- 4 egg yolks
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk
- 4 ounces Key Lime Juice
- 6 graham cracker mini pie crusts
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- Separate 4 egg yolks into a mixing bowl and whisk together.
- Add a can of sweetened condensed milk and whisk until velvety.
- Slowly drizzle in Key Lime Juice while still whisking as to avoid breaking.
- Fill mini pie shells.
- Bake at 325 degrees for 20 mins.
- Cool in refrigerator for 2 hours.