This recipe couldn’t be simpler and the results are so satisfying! We make our own beans for this fresh vegan salad, but you can use canned beans just the same.
- 4 cups black beans (or 2 cans), drained and rinsed
- 4 cups chickpeas (or 2 cans), drained and rinsed
- 1/2 red onion, chopped
- 1/2 cup fresh parsley, chopped
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup rice vinegar
- Juice of 1 lemon
- Salt and pepper to taste
- In a large bowl, combine all the beans, chickpeas, and onions. Mix together.
- In a different bowl, mix together the rice vinegar, lemon juice, parsley, salt & pepper.
- Pour into the large bowl and toss together, & voila!