An Instant Pot Classic. This recipe is the easiest way to prepare an incredibly warming and filling main course soup to feed your family. Start to finish in 60 minutes!
- 4 Chicken Thighs (Skin on, Bone in)
- 1 quart Chicken Bone Broth (or Better Than Bouillon Roasted Chicken Base)
- Mixed Tropical Vegetables (El Sembrador Brand)
- 1 Lemon
- 1/2 bunch Cilantro
- Place chicken thighs, broth, and vegetables into the Instant Pot.
- Set to pressure cycle for 30 minutes.
- Let it release on it’s own until all the pressure has been let out (about 20 minutes).
- Take the chicken thighs out of the Instant Pot and de-bone. Shred the chicken (or break into smaller pieces) and place back into the Instant Pot.
- Squeeze the juice of the lemon into the pot.
- Chop cilantro and add to pot.
- Stir everything together, add salt to taste & enjoy!